Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken is the perfect combination of Buffalo Chicken AND Buffalo Cauliflower!! It is also Whole30, Paleo and Keto Compliant!
- 1 pound Chicken
- 12 ounces Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cook your chicken using your preferred method, once cooked shred it. If you want to use a InstaPot add 1 cup of water, place on poultry setting and cook for 12 minutes. If you cook it in the oven make sure you add water to the dish and cover with foil cooking at 350 degrees until it is cooked to 165 degrees (about 30-35 minutes).
- Heat a pan over medium low heat, adding the ghee to melt.
- Once the Ghee is melted add the Chicken, Cauliflower Rice and Hot Sauce stirring it all together.
- Cover and simmer over low stirring every 5 minutes for 20-30 mintes