Veggie Pizza is another recipe that I grew up loving! Just swap out the sauce for a ranch spread and the cheese with veggies. It is so tasty and a guaranteed crowd pleaser! The original recipe called or crescent rolls. But I have not found a Gluten Free crescent roll that I liked. Then a few years back we had Against the Grain pizza crust and it was perfect! I am working on a grain free, dairy free version of this recipe, but wanted to share this version because some things are just to good not to share.
How to make Veggie Pizza:
This appetizer is easy to make. Get your favorite pizza crust, I suggest Against all Grain pizza crust, cook if necessary. While the crust is cooling make the ranch spread. Set in the fridge and get out your vegetables. I use the cauliflower rice in the refrigerator section, but you can use regular cauliflower and either chop it up or use a food processor. Same with the Broccoli and Peppers. Another option is to use broccoli slaw and chop it up or put it in the food processor till rice like. You can also use the food processor for the peppers. You can use larger chunks but I find the rice like size of the veggie works much better.
Once your veggies are cut, it is time to assemble the veggie pizza. Start by putting the ranch spread on the pizza as you would pizza sauce. Next place your veggies on, spreading them around evenly. Once the pizza is coated in veggies lightly pat them down and cut into bite size pieces. (or into slices if you choose)Print
Veggie pizza, the ultimate Gluten Free appetizer!
- Against the Grain Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning Mix. (see below)
- 3/4 cup Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Slaw finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced Celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced Yellow Pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced Orange Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dried Chives
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dried Dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tablespoons Sea Salt
- 1/2 tablespoons Black Pepper
- Cook the pizza crust at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes, allow to cool.
- While cooking combine the Sour Cream and Ranch Seasoning Mix , set aside
- Chop up your vegetables into rice size pieces, combine in one bowl mixing
- Once crust is cool spread with Ranch Spread
- Top with the veggies and lightly press them down so the Ranch Spread helps to hold them to the Pizza
- Cut into bite size pieces
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: veggie pizza
Some of the Items I used:
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. What does this mean to you? It means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.