Perfectly Roasted Carrots! These crispy little roasted carrot sticks are roasted to perfection in Rosemary and Thyme. If you like carrots on the sweet side you can add a little bit of honey for an extra pop. Perfectly Roasted Carrots goes perfectly as a side dish to any meal, as an afternoon snack with your favorite dipping sauce, or topped on your favorite salad. It only takes a few minutes to prep the carrots. Once prepped just put them in the oven and let them cook giving you time to get other things accomplished. As you will come to see, I cook almost all my vegetables on a sheet pan in the oven and these babies are no exception. The oven cooks them so they are soft to the bite but still have a little crunch to them.
Start by peeling your carrots, the cutting them into half-inch thick sticks. Add the carrots and all the ingredients except for the honey in a mixing bowl. Drizzle the honey evenly over the carrots. Mix the carrots one more time until everything is mixed. Spread the carrots evenly over a parchment lined sheet pan. You want to make sure that the carrots are not touching as this allows them to cook evenly. Place the carrots in the oven Allow the carrots to cool a few minutes.
Perfectly roasted carrots are the perfect side dish or a delicious afternoon snack. Enjoy!Print
Carrots Roasted to Perfection seasoned with Rosemary and Thyme!
- 2 pounds of Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks.
- 2 tablespoons of Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- (optional) 2 tablespoons of Honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, optional: add 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- Put parchment paper on a sheet pan and spread the carrots over the parchment paper. Ensure that they are evenly spread as best you can and that they are not on top of each other
- Place the sheet pan into the oven, cooking for 10 minutes then flip the carrots
- Allow the carrots to cook for another 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven and ENJOY!
Some of the items I used:
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. What does this mean to you? It means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you