Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes that taste just like Grandma Makes. (Whole30 Compliant)
- 2 pounds Organic Russet Potatoes
- 5 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Milk
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Peel potatoes (unless you like the skin in you Mashed Potatoes) and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Add 5 cups of Water, 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt and 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder to Pot and bring to a low boil.
- Add you cubed potatoes and continue on a low boil for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft when you poke them.
- Drain your Potatoes and add them to a Mixing Bowl (make sure it has higher sides and when the potatoes are in there it is only half full.
- Add Ghee, Cashew Milk 1/4 teaspoon of Salt and Pepper.
- Using a hand mixer, on a low speed, mash your potatoes.
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: Mashed Potatoes