Jalapeño Bacon Turkey Burger, whats not to like? I find burgers the perfect go to dinner on a busy week night. There are so many different ways to switch them up. Not to mention they are easy to make and delicious! One of the things I love about Turkey is that it really soaks in the flavors of what you mix it with. The Jalapeño and Bacon are perfect compliments to each other. I have found that Coconut Amino is a great substitute for Worcestershire Sauce and have been using it as a substitute in a-lot of my dishes.
These burgers are extremely easy to make! Cut up the Bacon into 3/4 inch slices. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, combine them. Make into small baseball size balls and slightly flatten. Put into cast iron skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, flip and cook another 10 minutes. Note: If you flip the burger before it is ready it will stick to the pan. Waiting 10 minutes allows it to get perfectly cooked on each side.
Enjoy however you might like it!! Personally I love these with Sweet Potato toast, Tessemae’s Ranch and Tessemae’s BBQ sauce. How do you like your burger?Print
Turkey Burger with Jalapeño, Bacon and bursting with flavor.
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 4 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 slices of Bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoon Diced Jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon BBQ Sauce (see note*)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Heat your Cast Iron/Skillet over medium low heat with Avocado Oil
- Add all your ingredients to a mixing bowl
- Form 6 Burgers, about the size of small baseballs and put them in the hot skillet
- Cook uncovered for 10 mins
- Flip the Turkey Burgers and cook another 10 minutes
- Remove from cast iron/skillet and ENJOY!
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: Turkey Burger
Some of the items I used:
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. What does this mean to you? It means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.