Cauliflower Bite seasoned with nutritional yeast making them Dairy Free, but still DELICIOUS!!
- 1 (16oz) bag of Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 3 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 4 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Allow my Cauliflower rice to defrost on the counter in a strainer in a bowl. Once defrosted, drain out the excess water; there is a lot. You can use a nut bag, cheesecloths, sturdy paper towels, or a dish towel. You want to get out as much water as possible. Otherwise, your bites might end up as crumbles.
- After you get out the annoying excess water, put the Cauliflower Rice and remaining ingredients into a bowl. Mix the ingredients, making sure everything is evenly incorporated
- Once mixed, take a ¼ cup of the mixture, form it into a ball, and flatten slightly (to about ¾ inch thick)
- Place the bites onto a parchment lined sheet pan
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F flip after 10 minutes
Keywords: Cauliflower, Cauliflower Bite, Dairy Free Cheesy Cauliflower Bites