A Paleo Mustard Dipping Sauce that goes great with Chicken, Pork, or a dressing on your favorite Salad.
- 1 cup Nutpods plain creamer
- 1/2 cup Honey (omit for Whole30, see note)
- 2 tablespoons Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Heat cream over medium low heat for 3-4 minutes and add Honey, stirring until it is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl mix Dry Mustard and Arrowroot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the Cream and Honey to the Dry Mix , stirring until everything is smooth and add to the pot with the Cream and Honey.
- Allow to heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar and Egg Yolk, stirring until everything is combined.
- Turn the heat down to low and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
To make Whole30 compliant soak 6 dates in a 1/2 cup hot water. Allow to sit for 5 minutes and soak. Use an inversion blender to blend the dates and water.
- Category: Sauce
Keywords: Mustard Sauce