A Paleo Mustard Dipping Sauce goes great with Chicken, Pork, or a dressing on your favorite Salad.
- 1 cup Nutpods plain creamer
- 1/2 cup Honey (for Whole30 use dates, see note)
- 2 tablespoons Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Heat cream over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes and add Honey, stirring until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, mix Dry Mustard and Arrowroot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the Cream and Honey to the Dry Mix, stirring until everything is smooth, and add to the pot with the Cream and Honey.
- Allow to heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar and Egg Yolk, stirring until everything is combined.
- Turn the heat down to low and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
To make Whole30 compliant, you will need 6 dates in a 1/2 cup of hot water. Allow to sit for 10 minutes and soak. Use an inversion blender to blend the dates and water.
- Serving Size: 11
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 12.7 g
- Sodium: 1.6 g
- Fat: 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 16.7 g
Keywords: Mustard Sauce, paleo mustard sauce, holiday sauce, gluten free mustard sauce, sauce, sauce for ham, mustard, homemade mustard