Savory Ranch Burger is the ultimate juicy burger with a kick of ranch!
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil/Duck Fat
- 1 pound Ground Beef or Ground Bison
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 4 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoon Ranch Mix (see Ranch Mix recipe under seasoning and spices)
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Heat Cast Iron/Pan over medium heat with Oil/Duck Fat
- Combine all ingredients, mix until they are evenly incorporated.
- Make five patties from the mixture
- Carefully place patties in heated pan and cover, flipping after four minutes
- Continue cooking for another four minutes, flip, cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Allow the burgers to cook for another 10 minutes, covered, flipping every 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American