Spicy Green Beans that are Whole30, Paleo and Keto Compliant!
- 1 pounds Green Beans
- 2 small Shallots (about a 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil or Ghee/Grass Fed Butter
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat Oven to 375 degrees
- Cut the ends off of the Green Beans if needed, and slice/chop Shallots
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, mixing until everything is evenly incorporated
- Spread Parchment Paper on Baking Sheet
- Evenly spread out Green Beans on top of the Parchment Paper,
- Cook for 15 minutes, stir and cook another 15 minutes.