Bean-less Turkey Chili Stuffed Backed Potato. Perfect for those cold winter days.
- 1 tablespoon Avocado or Olive Oil
- 3 pounds Ground Turkey
- 2 medium Sweet Onions, chopped
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2–28 ounce can Whole Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- You will need a pot or dutch oven over medium low heat, and add the Avocado or Olive Oil
- Add your Ground Turkey to cook, breaking into pieces as it cook.
- Once the Ground Turkey is cooked spoon it into the Crock Pot using a spoon that has slots to allow excess liquid to drain.
- Add the onions to the left over Oil from the Ground Turkey and salute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Green, Yellow and Red Bell Peppers and cook another 4 minutes then add the mixture to the Crock Pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Crock Pot and stir it all together.
- Turn the Crock Pot onto Low, put the lid on and enjoy your day.
- Allow to cook for about 5-6 hours on Low or about 2 hours on High,
- Category: Dinner