Beanless Turkey Chili made with Yellow and Red Bell Peppers. Perfect served over a baked potato!
- 1 tablespoon Avocado or Olive Oil
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 medium Sweet Onions, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1/2 tablespoons Cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon Oregano
- 1/4 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- You will need a pot or dutch oven over medium-low heat, and add the Avocado or Olive Oil
- Add your Ground Turkey breaking into small pieces as it cooks.
- Once cooked spoon it into the Crock Pot using a spoon that has slots to allow excess liquid to drain.
- Add the onions to the leftover Oil from Ground Turkey and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Green, Yellow, and Red Bell Peppers and cook another 4 minutes then add the mixture to the Crock Pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Crock Pot and stir it all together.
- Turn the Crock Pot onto Low, put the lid on, and enjoy your day.
- Allow Chili to cook for about 5-6 hours on Low or about 2 hours on High,
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 15.9 g
- Sodium: 729.6 g
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.6 g
- Trans Fat: .10 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.3 g
- Fiber: 6.1 g
- Protein: 26.7 g
- Cholesterol: 78.2 g
Keywords: Chili, Turkey Chili, Beanless Turkey Chili, Whole30 Chili