Whole 30 compliant Air Fryer Chicken Thighs that are also Keto and Paleo
- 5 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Mix Almond Flour, Tapioca, Sea Salt, Oregano, Paprika, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper and place in a bowl or on a plate to dredge the chicken. Beat your egg and place it on a bowl or on a plate to dredge your chicken.
- Coat your Air Fryer basket or Tray with Oil.
- Trim the fat off of your Chicken Thighs and pat them dry. First dredge it through the egg, allowing the excess to drip off. Next dredge the chicken in the Almond Flour mixture, ensuring the chicken is covered, allowing the excess to fall off. Place the chicken in your Air Fryer basket or tray.
- Cook at 350° for 30 minutes, cook for 15 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Make sure to watch your chicken as some Air Fryers are different.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, Grain Free Chicken Thighs, Crispy Air Fryer Chicken, Chicken Thighs