Three ingredient easy, delicious and dairy free Bacon Jalapeño Bites! The Perfect appetizer for your next party or game day snack!
- 8 Jalapeños, pitted and sliced in half
- Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese
- 4 Pieces of compliant Bacon
- Start with the Jalapeños! I suggest wearing a pear of gloves when prepping so the oils don't absorb into your skin. If not your finger tips might just start burning lightly for a few hours. Cut off the stem and slice the jalapeño, removing the seeds.
- Place the cut Jalapeño on a spread sheet and add a teaspoon of cream cheese to the Jalapeño.
- Cut your bacon into about 1 inch strips (cut the strips approximatly the length of the slice jalapeño).
- Place a piece of Bacon on the Jalapeño slice filled with cream cheese.
- Bake the Bacon Jalapeño Bites for 20 minutes at 350° F
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 494.5 mg
- Fat: 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: jalapeño Bacon Bites, jalapeño poppers, bacon jalapeño poppers, dairy free bacon jalapeño poppers, jalapeños bacon