Three ingredient easy and delicious Dairy Free Bacon Jalapeño Bites! Perfect appetizer for your next party or game day snack!
- 8 Jalapeños
- Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese
- 4 Pieces of compliant Bacon
- Start with the Jalapeños! I suggest wearing a pear of gloves when prepping so the oils don’t absorb into your skin. If not your finger tips might just start burning lightly for a few hours. Cut off the stem and slice the jalapeño, removing the seeds.
- Place the cut Jalapeño on a spread sheet and add a teaspoon of cream cheese to the Jalapeño.
- Cut your bacon into about 1 inch strips (cut the strips approximatly the length of the slice jalapeño).
- Place a piece of Bacon on the Jalapeño slice filled with cream cheese.
- Bake the Bacon Jalapeño Bites for 20 minutes at 350 degrees f.
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: Jalapeno Bacon Bites