Butternut Squash made with Maple Syrup and Pumpkin Spice making the ultimate side Dish. Keto and Paleo Compliant!!
- 2 pounds of butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons Maple Syrup or Agave Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Allspice
- Preheat oven to 400°F Degrees
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowls stirring until the Butternut Squash is evenly coated.
- Spread Butternut Squash onto a cookie sheet. If at all possible make sure they are not touching.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then flip.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes, remove from the oven and Enjoy!
Butternut Squash sweetened with maple syrup and seasoned with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Allspice making a perfectly sweet & savory side dish!!
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: Butternut Squash, cinnamon, maple syrup, nutmeg, allspice, candied butternut squash, butternut squash recipe, side dish, side dish recipe, easy side dish