Jalapeño 1000 Island is the perfect way to take this sauce up another notch.
- 1 cup Mayonaise (make sure complaint if following specific diet)
- 2 tablespoon Diced Jalapeños
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup (make sure complaint if following specific diet) I recommend Tessemae’s
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Amino
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Gather all ingredients and combine into a bowl
- Stir until everything is incorporated
- Allow to refrigerate for 3-4 hours
Jalapeño 1000 Island stays good in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Sauce
Keywords: Jalapeño 1000 Island