Maple Balsamic Glazed Chicken is a simple and easy way to take a dish from boring to extraordinary!
- 1 1/2 pounds Chicken Tenderloins **see not
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Heat Ghee over medium/medium low heat.
- Season you Chicken Tenderloins with Dried Basil, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Paprika.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Reduce heat to low cover and cook for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes
- Remove Chicken and add Maple Syrup and Balsamic Vinegar, increasing the heat to medium until it starts to bubble
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the Chicken back, cooking for 10 minutes, flipping and coating every two minutes
**you can use chicken breast, just adjust your cooking time by approximately 20 minute
Keywords: Maple Balsamic Chicken, chicken, balsamic, maple, balsamic glazed chicken, glazed, dinner, recipe