Maple Balsamic Glazed Chicken is lightly seasoned chicken finished in an amazing Maple Balsamic Glaze. This amazingly good dish is super simple, easy and quick to make. What helps to give this chicken an extra pop of flavor? Ghee, you cook the chicken in Ghee instead of oil. Tenderloins are better in my opinion. You get more of the yummy glaze and they cook faster. Double Win!
Maple Balsamic Glazed Chicken is just one way to make boring chicken a flavored packed dish. It easily transforms a boring dinner to a delicious dinner. You don’t have to make all the items gourmet to make a dinner amazing. Just pick one item to take it up a notch and keep the other two items you make simple. I have a lot of simpler veggie recipes with a pop of flavor that are on constant repeat.
How to make Maple Balsamic Glazed Chicken:
Start by tenderizing and seasoning the chicken. Heat a pan with a tablespoon of Ghee on medium heat. Season the chicken and cook it about 3/4s of the way. Remove the chicken from the pan and add the maple syrup and balsamic vinegar, heat it up, and allow it to thicken. Add the chicken to the glaze, flipping it every two minute for about 10 minutes. You can easily use any cut of chicken just note it can change the cooking times. I included times for breast in the note section.
With weeknight dinners I feel they can be very boring or just the same thing on repeat. For us repeat is meat, potatoes or noodles and broccoli, green beans and Brussel sprouts. The seasoning combination is my go seasoning for chicken, it taste great and is super simple. If it works, why complicate it?Print
Maple Balsamic Glazed Chicken is a simple and easy way to take a dish from boring to extraordinary!
- 1 1/2 pounds Chicken Tenderloins **see not
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Heat Ghee over medium/medium low heat.
- Season you Chicken Tenderloins with Dried Basil, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Paprika.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Reduce heat to low cover and cook for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes
- Remove Chicken and add Maple Syrup and Balsamic Vinegar, increasing the heat to medium until it starts to bubble
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the Chicken back, cooking for 10 minutes, flipping and coating every two minutes
**you can use chicken breast, just adjust your cooking time by approximately 20 minute
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Maple Balsamic Chicken, chicken, balsamic, maple, balsamic glazed chicken, glazed, dinner, recipe