Fajita and Sweet Potato Sheet-pan Dinner, the perfect one dish meal. I love a versatile dish that you can use for dinner, meal prep for lunch and even have for breakfast. This easy to make dinner has become a favorite. I love that it is simple and quick to make and my boys love that it is delicious. I use my own Fajita Seasoning that I keep on hand for quick and easy dinners. You can easily use whatever seasoning you like, everyone has their own preference.
How to make Fajita and Sweet Potato Sheet Pan:
This easy dinner only takes a few minutes of prep time and about 30 minutes to cook in the oven. Start by slicing up your peppers, mix with oil and seasoning. Spread the peppers out on a sheet pan and cube up the sweet potatoes. Add the olive oil and fajita seasoning and spread it on the sheet pan with the peppers. Lastly, slice the chicken thighs length wise and, you got it, top with olive oil and fajita seasoning. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes till the chicken is cooked and potatoes are fork tender.
What is great about this meal is there are numerous ways you can enjoy it. You can serve it in a bowl with you favorite toppings, over rice, cauliflower rice, in a wrap or on a salad. However you eat it, I hope you enjoy it!Print
An easy and easy Sheet Pan Fajitas with Chicken, Peppers and Sweet Potatoes making the perfect one bowl dinner.
- 3 cups sliced Bell Pepper
- 1 cup sliced Spanish Onion
- 4 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds Chicken Thighs
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil (separated)
- 3 1/2 tablespoon Fajita Seasoning, seperate (see recipe below or use seasoning of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and place parchment paper on a Sheet Pan
- Slice you Bell Peppers and Onions length wise, add to a mixing bowl with 1/2 tablespoon Fajita Seasoning and 1 tablespoon Olive Oil. Spread on Sheet Pan
- Cube your Sweet Potatoes, add to mixing bowl with 2 tablespoon Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon Fajita Seasoning. Spread on Sheet Pan
- Slice Chicken Thighs lengthwise, add to mixing bow with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and 2 tablespoon Fajita Seasoning. Spread on Sheet Pan
- Place Sheet Pan in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes till Chicken is cooked and Potatoes are fork tender.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Fajita, Fajita with sweet potato, sheet pan dinner, sheet pan fajitas, easy sheet pan dinner, fajita with peppers and onions, whole30 sheet pan, whole30 fajitas, paleo sheet pan, paleo fajitas