Simple yet delicious potato salad, perfect for any spring or summer meal!
- 2 pounds of Russet Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to boil potatoes)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 finely diced Celery
- 2 teaspoon Old Bay
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut the potatoes into one inch cubes, add to a pot and fill with water until potatoes are covered
- Add sea salt and bring to a boil, reduce and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- While cooking dice the celery and prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Once the potatoes are fork tender drain the excess water and add the potatoes to a mixing bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: Potato Salad