updated 15 May 2021
Its ALMOST summertime and that means it is Potato Salad time!! I love simple easy cold dishes in the summer time. It is so simple to just pull dinner out of the fridge when its time. Cold Salads are great to make ahead so when dinner time rolls around you just have to pull it out of the fridge and you are ready to go. In the summertime I love to spend Saturdays outdoors. There is the farmers market in the morning and tending to my gardens, yard work, pool time and relaxing in the afternoon. Life just seems simpler.
Old Bay Potato Salad is sure to be a winner at your spring dinner or summer cookout! Old Bay takes that boring plan Potato Salad to life. Not only is it easy to make, but it has simple ingredients!
How to make Old Bay Potato Salad:
Start with the potatoes, you can leave the skin on, or peal them if you choose, either works. Cut the potato in one inch cubes. Add the potatoe to a pot and fill with water until the potatoes are covered. Bring to a low boil and reduce the heat, allowing to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes and potatoes are fork tender. Once done drain the excess water out and put the potatoes into a mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix till combined. Once everything is mixed together cover and place in the refrigerator. Allow to chill for 2-4 hours and let the flavors combine.
There is just something about potato salad that is so satisfying! I love making a big batch of Old Bay Potato Salad and having it for lunch all week. It is a great way to change up your lunch! I hope you ENJOY it as much as we do!Print
Simple yet delicious potato salad with the delicious seasoning of old bay. Perfect for any spring or summer meal! Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
- 2 pounds of Russet Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to boil potatoes)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (make sure Whole30 compliant if doing Whole30}
- 1/2 finely diced Celery
- 2 teaspoon Old Bay
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut the potatoes into one inch cubes, add to a pot and fill with water until potatoes are covered
- Add sea salt and bring to a boil, reduce and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- While cooking dice the celery and prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Once the potatoes are fork tender drain the excess water and add the potatoes to a mixing bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 7
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 636.7 g
- Fat: 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.7 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: Potato Salad, old bay potato salad, old bay, potato salad with old bay, easy potato salad