Paleo Peppermint Hot Chocolate that taste just like Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate with a rich chocolate taste.
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup Cocoa (if you don't want it too chocolatey add 6 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Peppermint
- 4 tablespoons Honey (or 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup)
- 2 cups Cashew Milk (substitute Almond Milk)
- Heat Water, Cocoa, Peppermint and Honey over medium heat until it begins to bubble, honey and cocoa is dissolved.
- Add Cashew Milk, reduce heat to medium low, heating for 4 minutes
- Top with your favorite toppings
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot chocolate, peppermint hot chocolate, paleo peppermint hot chocolate, paleo hot chocolate, easy peppermint hot chocolate, paleo peppermint, cashew Milk