Carrots Roasted to Perfection seasoned with Rosemary and Thyme!
- 2 pounds of Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks.
- 2 tablespoons of Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- (optional) 2 tablespoons of Honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, optional: add 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- Put parchment paper on a sheet pan and spread the carrots over the parchment paper. Ensure that they are evenly spread as best you can and that they are not on top of each other
- Place the sheet pan into the oven, cooking for 10 minutes then flip the carrots
- Allow the carrots to cook for another 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven and ENJOY!
- Category: Side Dish