Perfectly Roasted Carrots! These crispy little roasted carrot sticks are oven roasted and seasoned with Rosemary and Thyme. Perfectly Roasted Carrots are a great side dish, as an afternoon snack with your favorite dipping sauce or on top of your favorite salad. They only take a few minutes to prep, or you can buy them already cut up. Once seasoned, put the sheet pan into the oven and let them cook. I prefer to cook most vegetables in the oven or on the grill. It is easier to cook; you stick them in and allow them to cook, flipping them once or twice. Occasionally I cook them on the stovetop, but I find they need more attention when I do. The oven or grill cooks vegetables perfectly with no sacrifice to flavor.
How to make Perfectly Roasted Carrots:
Start by peeling your carrots, getting the top layer off. Once peeled, cut the carrot into half-inch thick sticks. Add the carrots and remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl. Toss the carrots until everything is mixed together. Once mixed, spread the carrots evenly over a parchment-lined sheet pan. Make sure that the carrots are not touching to ensure they cook evenly. Place the sheet pan of carrots in the oven and cook them for about 20 minutes. Once done cooking, allow the carrots to cool for a few minutes.
Perfectly roasted carrots are the perfect side dish or a delicious afternoon snack. I love to meal prep a big batch and use them throughout the week. They work great on salads and can be perfect for your holiday meal. You can serve them hot or cold, making them great for a summertime dish. I will make them for Thanksgiving or Christmas the day before, taking two minutes off the cooking time. Right before serving, I will put them under the broiler for a minute or two to heat and crisp them up. However, you eat Perfectly Roasted Carrots; I hope you Enjoy them!Print
Perfectly Roasted Carrots
Carrots Roasted to Perfection seasoned with Rosemary and Thyme!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 pounds of Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks.
- 2 tablespoons of Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- (optional) 2 tablespoons of Honey
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Optional: add 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Put parchment paper on a sheet pan and spread the carrots over the parchment paper. Ensure that they are evenly spread out, and not touching if possible.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven, cooking for 10 minutes, then flip the carrots.
- Allow the carrots to cook for another 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven and ENJOY!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 12.9 g
- Sodium: 301.6 mg
- Fat: 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.7 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Carrots, roasted, vegetable, side dish, easy side dish, rosemary, thyme, avocado oil, carrot side dish