Perfectly Roasted Carrots! These crispy little roasted carrot sticks are oven roasted and seasoned with Rosemary and Thyme. Perfectly Roasted Carrots are a great side dish, afternoon snack with your favorite dipping sauce, or on-top of your favorite salad. They only takes a few minutes to prep, or you can buy them already cut up. Once seasoned, put them in the oven and let them cook giving you time to get other things accomplished. I cook most of my vegetables in the oven or the grill. Occasionally I will cook them on the stovetop, but find they need more attention when I do. The oven or grill cooks vegetables perfectly with no sacrifice to flavor.
How to make Perfectly Roasted Carrots:
Start by peeling your carrots, getting the top layer off. Once peeled, cur them into half-inch thick sticks. Add the carrots and remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl. Toss the carrots until everything is mixed together. Once mixed, spread the carrots evenly over a parchment lined sheet pan. Make sure that the carrots are not touching to ensure they cook evenly. Place the sheet pan of carrots in the oven and cook them for about 20 minutes. Once done cooking, allow the carrots to cool a few minutes.
Perfectly roasted carrots are the perfect side dish or a delicious afternoon snack. I love to meal prep a big batch and use them throughout the week. They work great on salads and can be perfect for your holiday meal. You can easily serve them hot or cold, making them great for a summertime dish. For Thanksgiving or Christmas I will make them the day before taking to minutes off the cook time. Right before serving I will put them under the broiler for a minute or two to heat and crisp them up. However you eat Perfectly Roasted Carrots, I hope you Enjoy!Print
Carrots Roasted to Perfection seasoned with Rosemary and Thyme!
- 2 pounds of Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks.
- 2 tablespoons of Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- (optional) 2 tablespoons of Honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, optional: add 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- Put parchment paper on a sheet pan and spread the carrots over the parchment paper. Ensure that they are evenly spread as best you can and that they are not on top of each other
- Place the sheet pan into the oven, cooking for 10 minutes then flip the carrots
- Allow the carrots to cook for another 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven and ENJOY!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 12.9 g
- Sodium: 301.6 mg
- Fat: 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.7 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Carrots, roasted, vegetable, side dish, easy side dish, rosemary, thyme, avocado oil, carrot side dish