Potatoes lightly seasoned then roasted till perfectly crunchy.
- 2 pounds potato, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a mixing bowl add all the potatoes, avocado oil and seasoning
- Mix up all your ingredients so the potatoes or evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
- Place parchment paper onto you sheet pan (if you choose) and spread the potatoes out on the sheet pan. As best you can make sure they are not touching to allow them to cook evenly.
- Once oven is heated place sheet pan with potatoes into the oven.
- Cook for 40 mins, stirring/flipping every 10 minutes.