Looking for crispy potatoes that are not only easy to prep but taste delicious? Then these are your potatoes, slowly roasted to perfection! They are great for breakfast lunch or dinner. These crispy little potatoes are also perfect for meal prep. All you have to do is put them under the broiler for a couple minutes to heat and crisp right up. They go great with a wide variety of sauces and any protein!!
How to make:
Perfectly Roasted Potatoes are easy to make. Start by cutting up 2 lbs of potatoes into about 1 inch cubes. You can use any potato to make this. I personally prefer a small red or white potato. Once cubed add to mixing bowl. Add the avocado oil, dried parsley, garlic and onion powders, pepper and sea salt. Mix until potatoes are evenly covered. Place parchment paper on a backing sheet and pour the potatoes on top. Spread them out making sure, as best you can, they are not touching (allows them to cook more evenly). Cook for 40 minutes flipping every 10 minutes. This helps to get them perfectly crispy!
I have found meal prepping a few staple items at the beginning of the week is a life savors.It makes life so much simpler when you get home and only have to spend a few minutes heating up dinner versus an hour making it. I usually prep a few pounds of meat, usually shredded chicken or pork, breakfast, at-least a breakfast meat, 2 vegetables and a potato of some kind. There are so many different dishes you could make from those few prepped items. If you are looking goes some great veggies to meal prep try;
It also helps to have a couple sauces on hand. If you want a great meal prep sauce try my bbq paleo mustard.Print
Potatoes lightly seasoned then roasted till perfectly crunchy.
- 2 pounds potato, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a mixing bowl add all the potatoes, avocado oil and seasoning
- Mix up all your ingredients so the potatoes or evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
- Place parchment paper onto you sheet pan (if you choose) and spread the potatoes out on the sheet pan. As best you can make sure they are not touching to allow them to cook evenly.
- Once oven is heated place sheet pan with potatoes into the oven.
- Cook for 40 mins, stirring/flipping every 10 minutes.
Some of the Items I used:
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. What does this mean to you? It means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you