Dill Pasta Salad made with a creamy dairy free Dill Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes, Celery Cucumbers, Bell Peppers and Gluten Free Jovial Pasta! I love a good pasta salad, but finding a good gluten free pasta that isn't hard and chewy. Jovial foods is perfect hot or cold and quickly becoming one of my go to pasta! I heard they have a paleo version, I am excited to try it! I always make a double batch of the sauce. It is so good I will use it as a dipping sauce or to bring my pasta back to life. With Gluten Free pasta you sometimes need to add a little extra sauce when it is refrigerated.
How to Make Dill Pasta Salad:
Start by making the sauce, put in the fridge and boil the water for you pasta, cooking as instructed. While the pasta is cooking cup up you veggies. What is great about this pasta salad is you can easily change the veggies. You can include whatever veggies you like or what you have on hand! After the pasta is cooked, allow it to come to room temperature. Add the veggies and half the sauce. Refrigerate for at-least 4 hours to allow the flavors to combine. Before serving, you can add more sauce till it is perfectly creamy. Some people like more sauce, some like less. I always leave some in a bowl/jar with a spoon to allow people to add more if they choose.
Dill Pasta Salad can easily be made a day in advance. Don't want to store a huge bowl in the fridge? Store the pasta it in a plastic bag and add it to the bowl before serving. It is also great to meal prep and use for lunches through the week!
As always Enjoy!Print
Dill Pasta Salad with summer veggies, a creamy Dill Sauce and Gluten Free Pasta!
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise (Homemade/Sir Kensington)
- 2 tsp Dried Dill OR 2 tablespoons Fresh Dill
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon Nutpods Dairy Free Creamer
- 2 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 - 16 oz Box of Noodles, cooked instructed (I use Jovial Pasta)
- 1 cup Cucumber
- 1 cup Red/Yellow/Orange Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Celery
- 1/2 cup Dill Sauce (use the rest as needed the gluten free pasta will absorb it in the fridge)
- Make the sauce as instructed in a jar or sealable container, store in the refrigerator
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the box
- While the pasta is cooking cup up the vegetables
- Once cooked, allow the pasta to come to room temperature
- Add the pasta, half the sauce and veggies to a bowl, mix and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours
- Add more sauce as needed and ENJOY!
Keywords: Dill Pasta Salad, Pasta Salad, Gluten Free Pasta Salad, Dairy Free Pasta Salad, Cherry tomato, cucumber, celery, bell peppers, Creamy pasta salad