Potato Salad is a go to for any summer cookout… it is even better when you add Roasted Peppers and fresh Dill! This is an amazing twist to your favorite classic potato salad. Not to mention, it is extremely easy to make! The combination of fresh Dill and Roasted Potatoes make an amazing flavor. What’s even better is that this potato salad can be easily made Whole30 compliant, is dairy and gluten free!!
How to make:
First, you start by cubing the potatoes into about 3/4 to 1 inch cubes. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt and Cubed Potatoes to a pot filling with water till all potatoes are covered. Bring water to a low boil and reduce the heat, allowing the potatoes to cook. While the potatoes are cooking dice you some yellow, orange and red bell peppers. Add them to a sauté pan with olive oil and cook them on low for about 10 mins. Don’t forget to stir them around. Once the potatoes are done drain out the excess water. In a large bowl add the potatoes, roasted peppers and remaining ingredients. Mix everything together evenly and cover. Stick the potato salad in the fridge and allow for all those amazing flavors to combine. Before serving make sure to stir it up again.
This Potato Salad is the perfect way to change up the same old potato salad you always make. You can easily switch out the Potatoes for White Sweet Potatoes if you choose. If you don’t have fresh dill don’t worry, it works just as well with dried dill. No matter how you make it I guarantee you will ENJOY it!Print
Roasted Peppers add a great twist to the classic Potato Salad, not to mention its Whole30!
- 2 pounds potato, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 6-8 cups Water
- 1 cup Red, Yellow and Orange Peppers Diced
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise **
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill (or 2 teaspoon Dried Dill)
- 2 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- Add Water to Pot and bring to Boil
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt and Cubed Potatoes, reduce heat to low boil cooking for about 15 minutes until Potatoes are soft when you stick them with a Fork
- Heat Oil in Sauté Pan over medium-low heat, add diced peppers, cook for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, allow to cool
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked potatoes, roasted peppers and remaining ingredients
- Stir so that everything is well mixed
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving allowing to chill and let the ingredients mix
**make sure Whole30 complaint
Some of the Items I used:
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. What does this mean to you? It means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.