Anytime you go to a party, whether it’s for a celebration or to watch a game, you are always plagued with the same problem…. WHAT TO TAKE? The age-old dilemma everyone faces. It is especially a problem if you are currently following a specific diet. This could just be clean eating, Whole30, Paleo, or Keto. Whatever your preference is, I have the appetizer for you. PORK BITES, clean easy and delicious!
How to make:
Mix the marinade ingredients in a mason jar, measuring cup or whatever you prefer. Cut the pork into 1 inch squares. (Anything bigger won’t work as they won’t be bite size) Put the pork squares and marinade into a seal-able container. Place that sealed container in the fridge for at least 30 minutes but up to two days. I usually do it for about a day. Once ready to cook pull out of fridge, spread them out on a broil pan or baking sheet with a rack. You want to use something that allows air to get underneath while they cook. Cook for about 10 minutes on each side till fully cooked (145° f). Remove from oven and serve hot or serve cold. Either way they are delicious.
These little bites of deliciousness go perfectly with my Paleo Mustard Sauce! You could also dip them in Coconut Amino or any dip you prefer. No matter what you dip them in, you will love them. Did I mention that they are not only a great appetizer but go perfect on any salad. They are also perfect to make at the beginning of the week and use all week-long for different lunches and dinners. However you eat them, you will ENJOY them!Print
Perfect for anyone who is Whole30, Keto, Paleo, Clean Eating or just loves good food
- 2/3 cup Coconut Amino
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, minced (1/2 teaspoon dried ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey**see note
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 pound Boneless Pork
- Seasoning to sprinkle on:
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- Combine all the Marinade ingredients into a Mason Jar, Measuring Cup or Bowl
- Cut the pork into 1 inch squares
- Rub Pork Seasoning onto the Pork Squares
- Put the Seasoned Pork Squares and Marinade into a seal-able container.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes – 2 days (make sure you check the date on you pork before putting it in for longer then a day)
- Pre-heat the Oven to 350 degrees f
- Put the pork bites onto broiling pan or cooking sheet with a rack
- Cook for 10 minutes, flip, cook for another 10 minutes, or till fully cooked, 145 degrees f
- Serve hot or cold, ENJOY!
**omit honey to make Whole30 compliant
- Category: Appitizer
Keywords: pork Tenderloin