Sweet Bay Potatoes. Sweet Potato Fries seasoned with Old Bay and cooked until perfectly cripy! Whole30 compliant!
- 1 1/2 pounds Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Cut the Sweet Potatoes into slices long ways, about 1/2 inch thick
- Melt Ghee and drizzle over cut Sweet Potatoes
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing until everything is incorporated.
- Spread out on a Cast Iron Skillet or Baking Sheet.
- Cook at 400°F for 25 minutes, flipping after 12-13 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sweet Potato Fries