Tuscan Marinara with Pumpkin and Chicken using Coconut Milk making it Dairy Free, Paleo, Keto and Whole30.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oils
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Diced Sweet Onion
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans Pumpkin Puree
- 1 can Coconut Milk (regular)
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Heat a sauté pan with the Olive Oil over medium-low heat
- Task your chicken breast and along the short side cut it into strips (should be about 2 inches long place)
- Place the chicken in the heated pan, one at a time, ensuring that it is evenly on the heat and not touching. You might have to do more the one batch, just remove the cooked chicken and add more. Cook for 3 minutes and flip, cooking for another 3 minutes and remove.
- In the empty sauté pan add the onion and sauce for 4 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients minus the chicken.
- Allow it to heat up, it will take a few minutes to warm the ingredients for them to mix together.
- Once everything is mixed together and creamy add the Chicken back in.
- Reduce the heat to low and allow to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Category: Dinner