Perfectly flavored Pork Tenderloin are perfect as an appetizer or dinner! Seasoned with Apples, Onion, Chicken Broth, Sage and spices.
- 1-2 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Sage Pork Rub (https://www.atwistedplate.com/sage-pork-rub/)
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 Honey crisp apple, de-cored and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Sage
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add Avocado Oil in large Pot or Dutch Oven and heat over medium-low heat
- Place the tenderloin on a plate or cutting board and coat with the Pork Rub
- Place into Pot/Dutch Oven, searing for two minutes, flip.
- Continue cooking and flipping till the four sides are cooked (total 8 minutes)
- Remove the tenderloin and place it on a plate
- Add the Chopped Onion, cooking for 4minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add the Chopped Honeycrisp Apple continue cooking for another 4 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add the chicken broth, stir it in
- Place the Pork Tenderloin back into the pot
- Add the remaining ingredients and cover.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flip the Pork Tenderloin and cook an additional 20-25 minutes until Pork Tenderloin is cooked to 165 degrees