Brussel Sprouts cooked until they are perfectly crispy with a little Dijon Aioli will be your new favorite side dish. Recently, we went out to dinner for my Birthday and as an appetizer ordered roasted Brussel sprouts with a Dijon dressing with them. What a great pairing, we devoured the dish immediately and wanted more! I have made Brussel Sprouts countless different ways pairing them with different dressing and sauces. This combination has become my go when I make this delicious dish.
This dish little punch with the crushed red pepper, but you can adjust accordingly! Coconut Amino and Dijon Aioli are what make this dish so incredible! The Coconut Amino adds a bit of sweetness while the Dijon Aioli balances it out with a little bit of tang.
How to Make:
Start by shredding your Brussel Sprouts using the attachment on my food processor. Another option is to cut them in thin slices to shred them. Once shredded, add it and the remaining ingredients to a mixing bowl. Place Brussel Sprout mixture a parchment paper lined baking sheet and stick in the oven. Once in the oven, you can start making the Dijon Aioli. In a small mixing bowl add the ingredients for the Dijon Aioli. Once mixed, place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill while the Brussel Sprouts to finish cooking and have a few minutes to cool. Once cool transfer to a serving bowl and, if you choose, top with the Dijon Aioli, or add it as you go.
It is a guarantee that if you make this, there will be no leftovers. It is soooo good! If you want to use it to make a delicious one dish meal add some chopped grilled chicken and done! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!Print
Brussel Sprouts cooked till perfectly crispy then topped with a delicious Dijon Aioli
- 1 pound Shaved Brussel Sprouts
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Amino
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Amino
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Clean the Brussel Sprouts, Remove the Ends and Shred
- Mix Shredded Brussel Sprouts with the remaining ingredients listed under Brussel Spouts
- Place onto a sheet pan, spreading apart as best you can
- Place it in the over to cook for 20 minutes, stir/flip halfway through.
- In a separate little bowl mix all the Dijon Aioli ingredients together and put in the refrigerator to chill.
- When the Brussel Sprouts are done, serve and top with the Dijon Aioli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: Brussel Sprouts, dijon aioli, crispy, roasted, crispy brussel sprouts, dijon, spicy, roasted Brussel sprouts, side dish